We had some old bananas sitting on the kitchen counter last week, and they were too far gone to eat as a snack but perfect for baking. I decided to try my hand at banana muffins. Enjoy this recipe!
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups of mashed banana
- 1 1/4 cup of sugar
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 1/4 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 2 1/2 cups of flour
- 1 1/2 cups of walnuts (if desired)
- Grease muffin pan. The batter will make approximately 20 muffins.
- Preheat over to 350 degrees F.
- Combine banana, sugar, butter, vanilla, milk, heavy whipping cream, and eggs until smooth.
- Add salt, baking soda, and flour to the mixture. Mix well.
- Add walnuts.
- Using an ice cream scoop to divide batter into the greased muffin pan.
- Bake for 22 minutes at 350 degrees F
- Let cool and enjoy!
First in a new series! Shiloh Bellamy leaved her big city job in L.A. behind to return to Michigan to save the family farm. When the farm’s biggest investor turns up dead, she has to follow the clues to keep herself and her father from a lifetime in prison.
Available February 23, 2021
Happy Reading! ❤