My pasta salad recipe is easy! I mean really easy! It’s something I make all the time for quick lunches and dinners at home. My husband is a huge fan, and even though the recipe is simple, he says it’s the best pasta salad he’s ever had!
- Box of pasta of your choice
- 1/4 cup of Italian dressing. More to taste. I prefer to use Light Italian.
- 2 tablespoons of balsamic dressing.
- One 6oz can of large black olives
- One sweet pepper. Chopped.
- Boil pasta as directed on box.
- Rinse and cool cooked pasta and put in a big bowl.
- Add all other ingredients to the bowl.
- Stir until all the pasta, peppers, and olives are coated with dressing.
- Refrigerate for at least thirty minutes. Overnight is best.
- Add a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese when serving if desired.
- Enjoy! (Yes! It is really that easy!)
This Week’s Featured Book!
Darby Piper is in shock. A seasoned female detective, she worked with Samantha Porter at the Two Girls Detective Agency. Now, Samantha is dead, and it doesn’t look like an accident. In fact, evidence is pointing toward Darby.
Darby had expected to inherit Samantha’s half of the agency, but Samantha had recently changed the will to leave it to Tate Porter, her nephew, who returns to town.
Tate is no private eye. He’s a world traveler and a veteran whose military past is also something of a mystery. But as he helps Darby delve into secret histories and real estate development plans, he proves to be a talented amateur sleuth. Will the agency have a future…even if Darby can solve this murder mystery in time?
This first in series cozy mystery includes a free Hallmark original recipe for Berry Trifle.
Happy reading! ❤ Amanda