Valentine’s Day & Galentine’s Day are just around the corner, this recipe is a great recipe to share with a special someone or with friends. It makes six servings, and it’s a personal favorite.
- Spaghetti 14.5 oz
- 1/2 zuchinni sliced
- 1/2 eggplant diced
- 6.5 oz artichoke hearts
- 8-9 mushrooms diced
- 1/2 red bell pepper finely sliced
- 14.5 oz can of fire roasted tomatoes
- 14.5 oz can of diced tomatoes Italian style
- 1/2 tsp rosemary
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp basil
- 1/2 tsp crush red pepper
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 sweet onion finely chopped
- 1 tsp garlic
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Parmesan cheese
- Boil spaghetti.
- In a bowl, add fire roasted tomatoes, diced tomatoes, rosemary, oregano, basil, sugar, and crushed red pepper.
- In a wok, add olive oil, onions, and garlic until the onions are translucent.
- Add zuchinni, eggplant, artichoke hearts, mushrooms, and peppers until cooked through.
- Add boiled spaghetti to the wok until warmed through.
- Add contents of the bowl to the wok and heat through. Tip! If you want a thicker sauce, add a can of tomato sauce.
- Top with Parmesan cheese, serve, and enjoy!
FEATURED BOOK OF THE WEEK
They were the Two Girls Detective Agency. Now, one of them is dead, and the other is suspected of murder.
DEAD-END DETECTIVE is the first novel in the Piper and Porter Mysteries published by Hallmark Publishing. You can order the title HERE!