Here are the top ten lessons I learned on the trip.
1) I’ve traveled to over 20 countries now, and Spaniards are some of the nicest people I have met.
2) You can wash your hair with hand soap in a dire emergency… don’t ask…
3) The Eiffel Tower and Louvre lived up to the hype.
4) If I were to ever live abroad, Toledo, Spain would be at the top of my list.
5) 4 years of high school Spanish paid off.
6) Portugal’s beaches are beautiful.
7) The windmills of Don Quijote fame really are giant.
8) Picasso tried many different styles of painting before he found his own.
9) Tapas are delicious. I could eat eggplant with honey and goat cheese all day. Sounds weird, I know.
10) The Paris subway is nuts.
Enjoy Dead Fred’s photo journal!